The team at Francarlo would like to extend our thoughts and prayers to those affected by Covid-19. Our hearts go out to your families and communities.
As we work through this pandemic, we would like to keep you informed about how we are approaching the current situation, and the welcome time it is allowing us to create more channels to better serve our customers.
We are committed to assisting you, our customer
We will continue certain services remotely, either via audio or video call for consultations.
These include and are not limited to:
- Our designers are available for quotes and custom designs
- Loose diamond quotes and orders
- Insurance quotes
- Updating of valuation certificates for your jewellery, where possible
- Assisting with online jewellery and watch purchases, where we can guide you through our store, via either audio or video call or both, you do not need to go it alone!
- Assisting with enquiries for items we may have in stock, which may not be included on our online store.
- Online shopping not your thing? Let us know a time convenient for you, and one of our sales assistants will call you, and send photos of items we have in store, based on what you are looking for.
Over the past 50 years, we have been blessed to have many customers from around the world, some of whom we have never even met in person!
We have come a long way from sending faxes and long distance crackling telephone calls, and thanks to the ever evolving delights and convenience of modern technology, we are able to provide you with a FREE video consultation from wherever you are, literally at your fingertips!
Shop Online and enjoy FREE delivery for any orders over R1000
Our online store www.francarlo.co.za carries a wide selection of jewellery and watches from which to browse and buy. and delivery will be arranged once Level 2 regulations are implemented.
In the meantime, we’ll specially design a gift card with a photo of your chosen item together with a personalized message of your choice, which can be sent to your or the gift recipient if you so wish. Just let us know my emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Got an enquiry?
Please do not hesitate to contact us and we will do our very best to assist you or have someone call you back.
We take the health of our customers and staff very seriously and we would like to wish you all a safe and healthy Lockdown period.
Francarlo, Tanya and Team